The Room to Sing mask is made to order, focused on quality fit & function. The mask sits out from the mouth about 2″, and has room inside for unrestricted movement of the jaw and mouth. Even deep inhalation doesn’t cause the mask to collapse. Diction, volume and resonance are only minimally affected.
- Two layers of 100% cotton
- One layer of non-woven polypropylene for filtration (67gsm)
- Horizontal and vertical structural ribs
- Removable, hidden nose bridge (flat rounded aluminum)
- Soft adjustable ear loop/lanyard (behind the head option is available – note in comments at checkout)
- Multiple colors and sizes available (adult and youth).
See sizing chart to find your best fit. Measure WIDTH from temple to temple (front of ears) across nose tip. Measure LENGTH from nose bridge to just below tip of chin.