***COMBO PRICE*** includes mask & muslin bag (10% savings on both)
The Room to Sing mask is made to order, focused on quality fit & function. The mask sits out from the mouth by about 2″, and has room inside for unrestricted movement of the jaw and mouth. Even deep inhalation doesn’t cause the mask to collapse. Diction, volume and resonance are only minimally affected.
- Two layers of 100% cotton
- One layer of non-woven interfacing
- Horizontal and vertical structural ribs
- Flat aluminum nose bridge
- Soft adjustable ear loop/lanyard
- Multiple colors and sizes available (adult and youth).
- Custom fabric selection and other optional features available.
The Small Mask varies from the Medium Mask by providing a little shorter bottom/neck area piece, a slightly more narrow front piece and assumes a more narrow, smaller cheek area than the medium size. The neckline is adjustable using a hidden elastic cord.
See sizing chart for guidance for best fit. Measure WIDTH from temple to temple (front of ears) across nose tip. Measure LENGTH from nose bridge to just below tip of chin. Measure BACK from temple to temple around the back at hairline (to determine needed lanyard/earloop length).