For those wanting an extra level of medical grade protection, every Room to Sing Mask comes with ‘filter insert tabs’ in the front section that can hold in place an additional disposable filter. We’ve chosen Filti polypropylene fabric to create our custom cut 2.5″ x 7″ filter insert. This is not a PM2.5 particle filter like most available commercially, but rather is a 3 bonded layer fabric design for and tested to filter for bacterial and viral particles. When purchased in 4″ x 6″ packs of 20 from the manufacturer, Filti inserts sell for $1 USD each. We are offering these inserts for less than half that price, for your protection.
Images below show test results and fabric specifications from the manufacturer are available at this link.
Pre-cut Original Filti NanoFiber Technology Mask Media. This product is strictly the mask inserts, masks available separately.
- Dimensions per individual insert : 2.5in x 7in
- Color: White
- Spunbond : (Polypropylene ) (face inward)
- Network of FDA Certified NanoFiber Technology (Polyurethane Polymer)
- Spunlace : Polyester (Face outwards)
Total Thickness: 1 mm, 80gsm weight
- Manufactured in the USA
- Material is not electrostatically charged, it is mechanically efficient
- Material does not contain: fiberglass or other harmful material to inhale
- Air Flow: 60 pascals DP at 5.33 cm/sec face velocity @ 32 liters per minute
- Efficiency: 95% efficient at 0.3 microns
- Nanofiber network layer is hardly visible to naked eye